Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baked Salmon



I am getting real awful at keeping this cooking blog going. I keep thinking yes I will post something but never get the chance too because the food is gone before I can snap a picture and also because our helper does most of the cooking these days!

I am posting here a simple baked Salmon recipe, absolutely fuss free and some what light.

Ingredients
Salmon fillets marinated with a drizzle of olive oil.

In a pestle and mortar pound some garlic, chopped parsley and salt, then rub this mixture onto the salmon pieces and sprinkle with some crushed black pepper. Wrap in foil and leave to marinate in the bottom of the fridge for a few hours.

Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes then slit some holes into the foil packages and play on pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes (less or more depending on the thickness of the fish.

Serve with steamed veggies, french fries or some sliced baguette.

Enjoy!

No comments: